Thursday, January 22, 2009

Can Heartgard Plus Be Cut In Half

Holiday

Here you go, a nice piece ended my holiday home but only now I managed to get a little 'time to aggiornatre the blog.
include: work, lectures, and study snowdays I long days of at least 30 hours. Well I
say that this year has really started in the best deimodi ...

... to begin the day before it all started to leave without saying anything my 1TB HDD media has been inexplicably BURNT, luckily I found out later that it was only to burn the disc tray and the HDD have all the data.
That evening I decided to load up PC, since I had to wait six hours at the airport in Rome, just plugged in but then starts to load, hopelessly, not charge more!
Well, never mind buy a new power supply at the airport (70 € for a little box where we will end ...)
To kill time I buy a book: The game angel "by Carlos Ruiz Zafón , looking for charity, but instead of 676 pages, as you can read the card, my copy has 654.
But fate cynical and cheating, not content with it has concocted another. Bolzano arrived in fact, looking at the conveyor belt at the airport, a question buzzing in my head: "Where's my suitcase?!?"
I see that this year has really started, as seems good UIL Dr House. Vouai EH!
With regard to the history of the case, I think I will dedicate a separate post ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment