Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Phrases To Offer Sympathy To My Boss

News about Google Maps

On the computer this afternoon to my great surprise I find a good Du mail that warns me of something really shocking: in Sicily has finally arrived ... Street view

Street view service Google Maps that allows you to make a "virtual walk" to the city in the world, through this service in fact select a city and you make a tour through the streets on the comfort of your armchair at home. Here's an example: recognize where they are?!?

So far, however, nothing strange is that Google now offers a service for quite some time and therefore nothing to be surprised. The news updates
interesting is that now Catania has been photographed and put online. This afternoon I was able to go in front of the house was Aunt Melina (not the aunt, the house), my house, the Ring and many others.
Apart from this, however, are unforgiving google images, they show that in fact a reality now living out a posse of time I forget little by little. In the images
In fact we see on the Internet campaign posters plastered everywhere, potholes in the road, traffic rules Senya, sporciyia around and all I now live in the city, my eyes had now learned to exclude from view.
We hope that sooner or later something changes and finally returns catania to be that beautiful city that I remember was. I hope that one day, just get in the ring road from the airport may finally be amazed at how clean and smooth the way, how much traffic is ordered and how all the people of Catania have learned to respect their own city there are gains all.
However, apart from the sadness that slowly turns into resignation, I want to leave with una bella foto della mia Cittá...



Mia mamma mi dirá che ho messo una foto banale ma a me é piaciuta...e poi l´artista é lei...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment