Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fucibet Cream Psoriasis

Leaving ...




Only a few lines to let you see my last two jobs ... Because when I come back from this weekend of fun and marriage) in France, I have little time to produce, and therefore also to see something, at least until July (Unless necessary) when I have finished my exams!
One is a bunny door bags, some based on the fact that ke I did with Lisa the other day and a bit of my head ... And the other is another sheep, after I decided to keep the pink one I had done a few days ago, I decided to make another ... Now take the flight to France, I know ... :)
Now I go to sleep that tomorrow morning, the alarm will go off very soon ... France is waiting for me! Wow!
A. .. "In a few days"!
Good night and good weekend to all!
Kisses, Anna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment