Monday, July 21, 2008

How To Get Nickelback Sound

Thanks Lisa!




Look what I got Lisa !!!!!!!!! (Always the girl of my brother) This beautiful bookmark, of course Hello Kitty), cross-stitch ... staff as well! Too good! Thank You "cognatina":) ... Or perhaps should I say ........................ Member !!!!!!!!! And 'Yes, indeed! Why is thanks Lisa that I, my brother and you have just opened a company! One thing all our own with which to start after the summer holidays! That's great, does not seem true! (For now I will not say more because I'm a little bit "superstitious" ... but the worst is over, because we already went to the notary and all) So, continuing with their studies, while we put away some money! Thanks Lisa you are unique! :) And we hope that this new activity would be good! Even at my
Love Fabio went well ... It 'been done for the competition of the Carabinieri FIT! Now we must wait for the final ranking (due out in August) to see if it falls 700 seats in the ... Let's hope so, because it keeps us really! So ... good luck once again my love!
Good day to all! A big kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment