Monday, July 14, 2008

Trish Shower Enclosure

holidays fly! :) Other


other Thursday (July 3) ... after the last exam, my mother expressed the desire to go some day ... vacanaza And, given the situation here at home and its great need to detach a bit from this whole situation, I really could not say no! So, we made a few calls e. .. Friday we were traveling:) We went here close to Jesolo ... Given that all despise ... but then, every time we go, we are the world !!!!! In fact, apart from the sea, I like it very much! There are I do not know how many kilometers (I think 6) of the main street with shops, hotels and more ... there's a crazy life ... In short, beautiful! He came to us a few days even my boy ... Have a great holiday! :)


Have you seen the Hello Kitty car ????? What a wonder .. when I saw I had a shot! And 'the owner of the shop "all" Hello Kitty was there in Jesolo! I do not say things that were not within that negozioooooo! Of everything and more! From simple pencil to the helmet for the bike, the fridge for the room or the machine, any kind of accessories for the car seat cover, floor mats, seat belt covers, car door cell, sweaters, slippers, shoes, all types wallet and purse! And anything for the kitchen also ... dishes, salt-pepper, glasses, cups and even pink sponge, with the face of Hello Kitty, to wash the dishes! :) Amazing!

Instead these are some photos of the exhibition of sand sto ... always there to Jesolo inspired by the 2008 Beijing Olympics! I do not know if the photos make it, but I assure you that live they were really very beautiful!


We came back Saturday morning to midday, and I had already found to be "doing" ... A friend of mine, Valerie, I was invited to the Venice Lido to a beach party ... well ... belloooooooo too! CIA and I went along with two other great girls ... how crazy! (We are all in the last picture):) - Ferry aside, I did a little bad, it was an evening supenda ... Valeeeeeee Thanks!




PS: Now Fabio is in Rome for the second part of the competition for Crabinieri! Good luck to my new love! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment