Thursday, January 20, 2011

Irish Lace Christening Gown Pattern

Parure of Hearts


Hello to all dear friends, here I am back with a new job (actually I was a little behind and I still have to publish all the work of Christmas ... not I never have time ... Sigh!) is a parure that I made for the course of polymer clay that I'll keep here in my town on February 5. I thought of something that calls Valentine's Day and I must say I am quite satisfied with the result ...


Being a beginner lesson (for beginners diciamo così ) doveva essere qualcosa di semplice e al tempo stesso indossabile sia dalla ragazzina che dalla donna giovane ( io l'ho indossata in occasione dell'anniversario di Matrimonio con il mio dolce maritino e devo dire che fa la sua figura ).
Qui sopra il dettaglio degli orecchini, ho usato sempre la tecnica del finto biscotto ricoperto di glassa ( trovate i tutorial del biscotto e della glassa nella sezione Tutorial della Bottega ) ma questa volta ho aggiunto una generosa manciata di micro perline argento che ben si prestano a simulare gli zuccherini colorati. Il solito fiocchetto in raso e una bella perla bianca e il risultato è davvero trendy...


also will be courses on 15 and 17 February and am preparing to present new works in the meantime I just times in the first year you upgrade, perhaps those who are interested in the area and know where to find a ... embrace the next wip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment