Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ninja Turtle Gummy Candies

Weekend mercatinizio (Parte prima)

Yes, I too have bent fashionable for some years now rampant ...
Around "tour" of, or better to render the idea in CHRISTMAS MARKET or to maintain the tradition of bilingual Bolzano, Christkindlmarkt ...

It starts on Sunday 7, wake up early in Bolzano still blanketed with snow, I must say that I, a pure Catania, this landscape has a surreal and I am certain effect muovermici inside ...
were saying, I go quietly into the train in one, so unusual for me as a quiet, Sunday stroll. take the train and in 45 minutes, just long enough to continue reading the book now for a little 'I drag myself and most importantly, to show off with a naive girl of my cultural experience in fruit and vegetable company, arrived in Merano.
We meet with Claudia in the tunnel of the station and head towards the locationeuesto is what presents itself to me: It seems to be
5 February in Catania in Piazza Borgo (which does not exist, try to believe ed)
However, apart from the crowd and pushed the elderly man (imagine how anyone can become an old lady mercilessly violent in situations like these) I must say that the morning went quite quiet, and luckily it was "concluded with an excellent lunch in style Suedtirol a small restaurant meranense

As you can see from the photos what was on the table was abundantly consumed ...

After lunch and after buying a large number of Christmas presents in mid-afternoon aBolzano back for a fleeting visit to the crafts market (so to speak, not in place but that Walter in the square near them), rush to Sant'Aita party but much more grim than in that of Merano, and frankly, anything interesting (I'm still without any presents).
The evening will end with a party at sorprea which will be dedicated to Helen, I hope, a post on purpose ...
After the party all in bed the next morning to leave for other shores, or rather to other markets.
Continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment